Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Back at Babbitt's Backcountry Outfitters

After finishing my undergraduate career I spent the summer in Alaska, sans T.V. and with only sporadic Internet access. Now I am back in Flagstaff, AZ and have returned to Babbitt’s Backcountry Outfitters, one of Arizona’s oldest and best gear shops.

The new position will allow me to share more of the newest backcountry gear with you than I have ever been able to. While I have always tried to turn over new stones, this will allow me to see the gear as, and sometimes even before, it breaks to the public.

I hope that the combination of the backcountry gear side of my regular work, and my experience as a guide, backcountry hunter, and generally inquisitive person will help provide you with more tools to succeed in the woods into the future.

If there is something you are looking for in this genre, please don’t hesitate to call me at Babbitt’s at (928)-774-4775, and I will be glad to help point you in the right direction. If you are lucky enough to be hunting or hiking northern Arizona, stop in and bring your gear in if you are looking to cut weight, move faster, further, or just move better.

I look forward to meeting with you this fall, in the shop, or in the woods!

No comments: